[BioRuby] Bio-projects comparison

Moses M. Hohman mmhohman at northwestern.edu
Tue Nov 28 02:51:20 UTC 2006

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. Ruby's open class definitions are
certainly helpful. I think you've made me realize (even more) that
I'm not sure what exactly it is I'm proposing. I'll shut up about it
until I've thought about it more thoroughly and have a concrete
suggestion.

I certainly understand the allure of being able to install the
kitchen sink and not worry about the details. I guess I'd say make
that path easy, but allow people to get around it if they want to
(which is what you're saying, too, if I understand you). Anyway, I'll
think about it some more : )

Moses