[BioRuby] missing attachments for Bio::Graphics

jan aerts (RI) jan.aerts at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 24 09:07:10 UTC 2006

All,

Apparently, the attachments have been lost after posting to the list.
I've attached two of them again. The third one is too big and I've
contacted mailing list support to see if I can get it on there.

Apologies.

Dr Jan Aerts
Bioinformatics Group
Roslin Institute
Roslin, Scotland, UK
+44 131 527 4200

---------The obligatory disclaimer--------
The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The
opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are
the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically
stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the
Institute.