[BioRuby] combination bioruby and rails

Kfir Lavi lavi.kfir at gmail.com
Thu May 11 08:16:12 UTC 2006

In other words,
we need to write plugin for rails that make calls to the bioruby library.
We first have to think of uses for the library on rails.
This will make us understand the requierments for the plugin.
I'm currently building web site with rubyonrails to disply reserch genomic data.
And now I'm at a point of implementing searches on the internal
database and on internet open databases.
On the internal database I want to implement homology search.
Any suggestions of building small interface will be appriciated.

Regards,
Kfir