[BioRuby] BioRubyDoc

Trevor Wennblom trevor at corevx.com
Wed Jan 25 01:21:29 UTC 2006

I've created a new MediaWiki instance to help document the ongoing
BioRuby efforts.  This is meant to serve as a supplement to the already
great resources at bioruby.org and wiki.bioruby.org

BioRubyDoc is available at http://bioruby-doc.org/

Initially I just wanted a MediaWiki setup to help myself with project
management in BioRuby, but it seemed like it could be a decent public
resource with just a little bit more effort.  There's not much content
at the moment, but the structure is in place and it's fully usable if
anyone would like to contribute anything to it.

If anyone has suggestions or comments they'd be well received.

Trevor