[BioRuby] concatenate two EMBL sequence files

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Mon Jan 16 10:29:24 EST 2006

Hello,

For your purpose, using BioPerl would be straight forward.

BioRuby doesn't have feature re-location mechanism and
no one is working on writing out in EMBL format for now.

I might consider to do the similar job by converting both
sequence to GFF.
By the way, having Bio::Locations#shift(slide_length) method
would be helpful.

Regards,
Toshiaki Katayama