[BioRuby] ABI Chromatograms

Conan K Woods email at woodsc.ca
Thu Sep 22 23:22:01 EDT 2005

Ok, I've got a base implementation.  It loads up the edit sequence,
title, peak locations and the traces from a given abi file.  It doesn't
do much else except has a complement method.  If anyone has any ideas of
what else it needs I can try to add it in.

Not sure what the procedure is for donating code, so I'm just gonna put
it at http://www.woodsc.ca/code/Abi.ruby.  Feel free to use/not
use/modify as you like.

Conan K Woods