[BioRuby] bioruby book chapter

Moses Hohman mmhohman at northwestern.edu
Fri Mar 4 16:55:44 EST 2005

I'd be interested in helping out; I was waiting for the most
established BioRuby people to answer first in case they wanted to. In
any case, I'm hoping you are also interested, Toshiaki, because your
perspective would be invaluable. I am not a good example case of
BioRuby in use because I have only been involved as a hobby, though I
am a bioinformatics/bio-IT person.

Moses

Moses M. Hohman, Ph.D.
Assoc. Director of Bioinformatics, Center for Functional Genomics
Assoc. Director, Bioinformatics Core, Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive
Cancer Center
Northwestern University
www.neuromice.org

(847) 491 4108 (office)