[BioRuby] Wiki problems

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Fri Oct 15 12:37:53 EDT 2004

Dear Pjotr,

I'm sorry that I couldn't work on this problem soon and
thank you for maintaining the site.
I'll take the suggested restriction.
Let me know from what address you want to access.
Another possibility is to freeze wiki pages using password.
If you can recover some pages, could you freeze them for the moment?

Regards,
Toshiaki Katayama