[Biopython] Pairwise sequence aligner

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:18:06 UTC 2018

This looks interesting Michiel,

Could you turn this into a pull request to facilitate discussion on GitHub?
I'm sure Markus would be interested.

It looks like the new PairwiseAligner object is defined entirely in C code,
which something I am not overly familiar with (e.g. how easily can we
link this to the MultipleSeqAlignment class inheritance).

Peter