[Biopython] Biopython 2018 Project Update talk at BOSC; was Call for Abstracts: GCCBOSC 2018

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:12:17 UTC 2018

Thanks Christian, and good luck with your thesis writing!

And thank you too Sourav, I'm hoping everyone will help with
slide and abstract feedback.

I'll assume by default I'll present the talk, but that isn't set in
stone - even after submitting the abstract we could change
this if a suitable candidate volunteers.

Regards,

Peter