[Biopython] Proposal for GSoC 2018

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:51:00 UTC 2018

I suggest you email them off list first.

Peter

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Sourav Singh <ssouravsingh12 at gmail.com> wrote:
> In that case, I have two people in my mind- Kai Blin(who has his project
> idea in OBF, so I am unsure) and Bastian Greshake Tzovaras(who I remember
> participated in GSoC once as a mentor, so it would be nice to working under
> him.)
>
> Do I need to get in touch with both directly for the project or would having
> a discussion here be good?
>
> Sourav
2018 at 11:46 AM, Sourav Singh <span dir="ltr"><<a
href="mailto:ssouravsingh12 at gmail.com"
target="_blank">ssouravsingh12 at gmail.com</a>></span>
wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div
dir="ltr"><div>In that case, I have two people in my mind- Kai