[Biopython] Suggestion for a new biopython logo

Leighton Pritchard Leighton.Pritchard at hutton.ac.uk
Wed May 10 08:07:17 UTC 2017

Hi,

I like this style the best - the 3D look unnecessarily gilds the lily (and increases the complexity of the image for no obvious gain) IMO.

I’d like to see options of aspect ratio and snake body thickness - I’m finding all that negative space a wee bit uncomfortable to look at, for some reason - but that could just be me.

Cheers,

L.