[Biopython] Presenter for Biopython Project Update talk at BOSC 2016?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:02:57 UTC 2016

Hi again,

The BOSC abstract submission deadline was extended over the
weekend to Monday 4 April 2016. Speaking as BOSC 2016
co-chair, please consider submitting your own open source
bioinformatics projects.

This also means we (Biopython) don't have to submit the abstract
today - and I would still welcome a recent or long standing
contributor volunteering to give the traditional Biopython Project
Update talk. Or indeed volunteering to do it as a poster?

Thanks,

Peter