[Biopython] Need Guidance to start contributing to BioPython

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 13 15:18:21 UTC 2014

Hi Naman,

If you are using Biopython in your studies/research, then starting
gradually by reporting any bugs you find, or suggestions on how to
improve the documentation is often the best way to get started.

Is there some area of bioinformatics that particularly excites you?

Or on the more infrastructure side, do you know a lot about
compiling Python on Windows for example?

Thanks,

Peter