[Biopython] writing a PDB----PLEASEEEE HELP

martin djokovic martin.djokovic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:06:13 UTC 2010

Thanks Peter but if I just want to superimpose A and B and get a 3rd PDB
file that shows A and B superimposed how do I do it?
Following the method I did (first post) just makes me a copy of A as the 3rd
file-I cant still figure out what happened to the result of the "apply"
command that should have rotated and translated the coordinates of B to
superimpose them on A.
I want to write the result (now haveing A and superimposed B) into a 3rd
file.
Not sure if you are understanding my question due to my poor explantion of
the problem-I am sorry about that.
Imagine if 1JOY only has 2 strucutres instead of 21 and they are 1JOY-A and
1JOY-B how do I superimpose them and get 1JOY-C that shows them nicely
overlapping as in the final output in your warwick example?
Thanks once again,
Martin