[Biopython] RuPy 2009 Bioinformatics Satellite 6.11. in Poznan, Poland

Kristian Rother krother at rubor.de
Mon Oct 12 11:44:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

As some of you may know, this years November 7th-8th, the RuPy
(Ruby/Python) conference is taking place in Poznan, Poland.
--> see: http://rupy.eu

I am happy to announce that we will have a small satellite meeting to the
RuPy conference dedicated to structural bioinformatics.
Please feel invited to join - everybody is welcome.