[Biopython] Fwd: Bio.PDB: parsing PDB files for ATOM records

Konrad Koehler konrad.koehler at mac.com
Thu Nov 5 15:51:08 UTC 2009

Contray to my first post, the modifications to Bio.PDB outlined below:

http://osdir.com/ml/python.bio.general/2008-04/msg00038.html

do work with the lastest version of Bio.PDB.  (I must have introduced a typo in my first try, on the second try it worked perfectly).

I would however request that these changes be incorporated into the production version of Bio.PDB.

Best regards,

Konrad