[BioPython] how to retrieve data from PDB

chen Ku biopython.chen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 02:59:04 UTC 2009

Dear all,
                I need your help in writing code to retrieve some of the pdb
structures.

Problem definition
 I just want to use some PDB file not all 50,000.

> I want to apply one python code so that I can know transcription factor
binding to DNA only out of all pdb data. So please guide me how to proceed
for this.I raed some published article on this dataset and just want to do
by python and not by manually.This is one of our course work in structural
biology so trying by my own and taking some help of you all. I need a
general code where I can check this kind of things by changing field
name.Any help will be grateful for me as I am  a beginner in python.

Regards
Chen