[BioPython] Writing a biopython script to download all Genbank records from Nucleotide database

Matthew Abravanel vmatthewa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 19:07:33 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

        Please ignore my last messages, I am still getting the hang of this
e-mail list and everything. I am trying to write a bio-python script to
download all Genbank records in the Nucleotide database and I know what I
want to do just not how to go about doing it. I am using a Unix based system
with bio-python 2.4 and I am using emacs editor,  if someone could help me
out I would really appreciate it with some sample code or something.  I
just started learning python  and have tried to follow the documentation and
cookbook without much success,  my programming experience is  virtually
non-existent.  Thanks.

Matthew