[BioPython] bio.pdb.mmcif does not exist

Jean Lechner jean.lechner at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:10:46 UTC 2007

Hi Peter
Thank you for answering

I m using MacOS X
And I have installed BioPython(version 1,43) following the steps
listed on biopython.org website
I have installed flex and the directory has been created.
But when I try tu use the MMCIF2Dict this error stay :
 "ImportError: No module named mmCIF.MMCIFlex"

When I look in the Bio.PDB.mmCIF folder, MMCIFlex is here but it is a
MMCIFlex.so
and there is no __init__.py file

So I don t know what to do now ...

If you have any Idea please answer me