[BioPython] Voting Ballot for new logo

Jeffrey Chang jchang at jeffchang.com
Fri Jun 20 18:39:03 EDT 2003

Hello, everbody!

It is time to vote on the new Biopython logo.  This is the logo that
will be used to "brand" the project.  It will appear on the official
webpage, pages that link to that page, and on talks about the project.

Many people have been hard at work designing excellent logos, and we're
going to start voting on which logo to use.  You do not have to be a
Biopython contributor to vote.  Followers of the project and other
well-wishers are invited to participate!

Some of the logos have had minor updates since last week, so please be
sure to check the page before you vote.
http://www.biopython.org/static/logos

To vote, please fill out the ballot:

----- BEGIN BALLOT -----

___ Sep Dadsetan
___ Iddo Friedberg
___ Gyro Funch
___ JP Glutting
___ Andreas Kuntzagk
___ Catherine Letondal
___ Runsun Pan
___ Leighton Pritchard
___ Henrik Vestergaard & Thomas Hamelryck

----- END BALLOT -----

To fill out the ballot, rank all the logos you like from 1-N, with the
favorite getting a vote of 1.  For example, if your favorite is
Letondal followed by Funch, Pan, Friedberg, then Vestergaard, your
ballot will look like:

___ Sep Dadsetan
_4_ Iddo Friedberg
_2_ Gyro Funch
___ JP Glutting
___ Andreas Kuntzagk
_1_ Catherine Letondal
_3_ Runsun Pan
___ Leighton Pritchard
_5_ Henrik Vestergaard & Thomas Hamelryck

Please either send the ballot directly to me, or reply to the list by
next Friday, June 27.  Only one ballot per person, please.  I will
tally the results over the weekend by instant run-off voting and
announce the results the week after.  Good luck everybody!

Jeff