[BioPython] Question about Martial

Taylor, Deanne Deanne.Taylor@pfizer.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:18:29 -0500

Can't find the Martel's developer's contact on the docs, so I'm going to
send this here...

Anyone know how to make Martel's parser NOT forward non-named events? Such
as found in, say, Martel.Str(). I'm finding that building parse trees with
included strings will feed (for example) saxutils.XMLGenerator the strings
in Martel.Str and give you strings with no enclosing tag (since they are
non-named events) . Is this something that anyone's dealt with, yet, to get
the Martel parser to parse something but not forward it out?

Deanne