[BioPython] wxpython prototype

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:03:54 -0700 (PDT)

> > I'd like to check the stuff you have so far into the main development
> > tree.  Would that be ok with you?  What would you like to call this
> > package?
>
>    It would be OK, but I just uploaded an alternative gui that is closer to
> Andrews ideas.  It is called SeqGuiAlt.py.  Which should we go with?

I like SeqGuiAlt.py better.  The interface seems more consistent with
other programs.  In addition, it'll be easier to add transformations
without ending up with buttons up the wazoo.

I've created a new directory
biopython/Scripts/SeqGui/

and checked SeqGuiAlt.py in there as SeqGui.py.  Please start working
against this copy!

Thanks,
Jeff