[BioPython] Lisp in bioinformatics(!)

Cayte katel@worldpath.net
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:45:16 -0700

> I was quite excited about this and tried to go. But when I showed up at
> the room I found, ack, Celera there instead. If anyone else is smarter
> than me and managed to find out the secret location where the presentation
> actually took place, I would also be very interested in hearing about it.
> I've been secretly coding some lisp (ssh, don't tell!) and it would be
> very cool to play around with some Lisp bioinformatics code.

  I'm being PAID to use lisp because it's the test scripting language for a
SERCOS emulation tool.  Way back, I used lisp as a test scripting tool.  At
that time test automation was not yet a buzz word and management didn't want
to spend money on a scripting tool but I knewsomeonewhoknewsomeone who had
written a freeware lisp.

                                                                      Cayte