[BioPython] Introductions

Peter pa_wilki@gene.concordia.ca
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:59:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi there,

My name is Peter from the Center for Structural and Functional Genomics in
Montreal, Canada.

I have started to learn Python as to glue together all the components of
our genomics system.

I will be developing some specific Python code for managing sequences
within the contect of a database and automated analysis system.

We have started our Java project, so I expect to be posting messages in
the biojava.org list by the end of January, for those who are also working
on Java solutions. You know what this is going .... jpython.

I wish to be added to the developer team. Could someone cantact me. I am
working on design issues that will compliment the existing project goals.

The development at the center will be quite rapid once the new year
starts; rapid development of our system is a priority. I hope that I might
contribute some good code give the biopython group as a consequence, which
will help us all in the community.

Peter