[Biopython-dev] Fwd: New Biopython (sub)module?

David Cain davidjosephcain at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 21:25:07 UTC 2013

Hi, Cyrus - I took a quick look at your code on GitHub. Did you publish a
different version of MOSAIC? By my linter, there are 309 PEP8 errors on
mosaic.py.

Also, as a general comment, your code seems to rely on sys.exit
extensively. Python's exception framework is pretty handy - maybe your
module could raise its own custom exceptions (Biopython's PDB parser is a
good example of this design strategy).

David Cain
+1 (339) 222 4452