[Biopython-dev] Failed Tests

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Fri Dec 7 18:54:21 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffrey Chang" <jchang at smi.stanford.edu>
To: <biopython-dev at biopython.org>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Biopython-dev] Failed Tests

> People, please check to make sure your regression tests are working
> before you check them in.  Having regression tests that always fail is
> worse than having no regression tests and causes a lot of wasted time.
>
> Thanks for Gavin and Brad for checking into this!

  MetaTool worked on my system because its Windows/Dos which is not case
sensitive.
Ideally I should run these tests on the Unix system but I'm queasy about
running it since I don't own the computer. (  At work we have a MITS
department to fix crashed computers ).  The tests worked on my local system.
Also in the CVS docs I  didn't see a tree listing command.  This would help
a lot in checking for missing uploads if someone knows what this is.  I
think Tarjei added ValSeq since the tests.

                                                                Cayte

                               Cayte

/