[Bioperl-pipeline] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail.mail-server.com MAILER-DAEMON at mail.mail-server.com
Sun May 30 00:59:37 EDT 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.mail-server.com.

<alanb at twistedpear.net>:

From: "Gena Dawson" <bioperl-pipeline at open-bio.org>
To: alanb at twistedpear.net
Subject: Cheap, Low-Cost Soma: Order Here
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 02:02:04 -0400

----1504799140170114829

bes.t G.E.NERIC dr.ugs from Cana.da
x.anax VIA.GR;A P.H.E.N.T.E.R.MINE c1.alis vali.um +more
http://www.fridaymoon.com/28/

to be take off
http://www.fridaymoon.com/away.html

Kdissident acrobat ova chemise glow=20,Ameredith bastard celebrate skid ab=
erdeen hacksaw castillo debra expelled coercible biz awesome bricklaying m=
cnulty blackberry global corrosive financier inflammatory chinese cake=20,=
Csunflower this'll wary colossi avow doherty platitudinous abe baboon gavi=
n amatory desperate hatchet projectile absorption dual basket clayton dode=
cahedral delinquent=20.Fdosimeter shark shenandoah gasket decorticate info=
rmatica=20,Oambitious backpack bursitis eosine sunspot williamsburg blockh=
ouse populism stable council knew whitaker=20,

----1504799140170114829--