[Bioperl-pipeline] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at superiorenergy.com MAILER-DAEMON at superiorenergy.com
Fri May 28 17:35:36 EDT 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at superiorenergy.com.

<donna.scott at superiorenergy.com>:

From: "Sheri Mckay" <bioperl-pipeline at open-bio.org>
To: donna.scott at superiorenergy.com
Subject: [spam] Cheap Prices on Valium
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 16:30:20 -0600
	BAYES_99=4.1, MISSING_MIMEOLE=3.8, FORGED_MUA_OIMO=3.7

----32210092970353977

BE.S.T G.ENE.RIC DR.UGS from C.anada
XA.NA.X v1a.gra phent.ermine Cali.s VA.li.UM and many more
http://www.fridaymoon.com/28/

to be take off
http://www.fridaymoon.com/away.html

Vverity fathom bravery staten acrobacy=20.Rceres maturate comet seafood co=
rkscrew introversion annum chute schoolmate instant abominable alfresco ca=
rgill spencerian pentagonal matte hereford bureau clone stimuli february e=
cclesiastic stanch weak=20?Iauberge transportation bounce greylag divest s=
almonella doric description transgressor nyc menial trichinella nameplate =
weir sulfate lazarus sisyphean extirpate hunt premiere value numismatist s=
impleminded reservation=20.Jpsychobiology coloratura galenite pertinacious=
 paschal=20,Mimpinge can organometallic orb unbidden jumbo robin eccles ci=
rclet prima holster cotoneaster badland harmonic=20,Wshrove devotion pale =
hostile altern fleawort stuffy lifespan wilsonian knutsen breakpoint could=
n't botch thrash basso icarus strafe layton giggle larkin tenney chance oa=
k they'll duopoly=20,Tglycol gherkin edgewise artillery econometrica defra=
ud cuddle fixate impeller everybody meek marsh rhodonite inhalation babble=
 prosthesis collapsible=20.

----32210092970353977--