[Bioperl-pipeline] Notice on the modification on XMLImporter

Shawn Hoon shawnh at stanford.edu
Mon May 10 15:33:58 EDT 2004

Hi Juguang,
	good to see some development on biopipe.
Sorry I haven't reply to your last mail. I will try and compose one
soon.
Before, u get into the XML stuff, just note that I have committed some
time back a
schema based xml validation. This didn't change biopipe xml schema too
much, except that
the global definition part of the xml is no longer allowed. The schema
definition is called pipeline.xsd in
the xml directory and the script used to validate the xml is in
scripts/validate_xml.pl. This requires
the module: XML::Validator::Schema;
just wanted to made sure u are aware of this.

cheers

shawn