[Bioperl-pipeline] YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED

DR DANIEL NKENCHOR danielnkenchor at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:12:46 EDT 2003

>From The Desk Of : Mr. Daniel Nkenchor
Director,Int'l Remittance Dept.,
Capital Bank International,
Lagos-Nigeria.
Official Mobile Line : + 234-803-4057041.

Dear Sir,

I am  Mr. Daniel Nkenchor of Capital Bank International,Lagos-Nigeria.
With due respect and honour , I humbly wish to introduce to you
a perfect and confidential business which shall benefit you and I.
There was a building contract which my bank awarded to STRABAG PLC
in the year [ 2000 ]. This contract was for the construction of
a fifteen [ 15 ]office buildings for my bank in Abuja [ the Federal Capital ].
Being the Director of the int'l remittance depertment ,I was made
by the management of my bank to sign the contract agreement with
STRABAG PLC. Infact, the cost of the building was put to $40Million
American Dollars. But I saw it as a great opportunity to make some
money for my family expecially the time my retirement was fast approaching.Hence,I
purposely over-inflated the cost of this contract to the tune of
$47Forty Seven Million American Dollars. Although it was only the
managing director of STRABAG PLC that knew about this secret plan.The
management of my bank did not have the knowledge of this secret deal.
Now that the contracts have been successfully concluded,the contractors
duly paid and the projects commissioned , I now want to divert the
over-inflated sum [ $7M ] to a foreign bank account without the
knowledge of the management of my bank too. Hence , I decided to
contact you for a possible PARTNERSHIP so that this over-inflated
fund [ $7M ] could be secretly transfered into your personal or company's bank account.
It is worthy to state categorically here that this fund was deposited
into a special/coded account im my bank. So, if you have an account
where this fund can be transfered into , pls kindly respond without
any delay so that I will arrange for all the vital documents to
enable you stand as A SISTER-COMPANY to STRABAG PLC .The documents
will state that STRABAG PLC mandated my bank [ CAPITAL BANK INT'L
] to release the sum of $7M to you or your company.It will be clearly
stated in the documents that STRABAG PLC had originally collected
the sum of $40M while the balance of $7M is meant to be transfered
to the SISTER-COMPANY [ that is you or your company ].
Pls if you have a bank account for this purpose , interested and
capable of handling this project, kindly forward your bank account
information to me so that ACTIONS will commence imediately. It is
my humbly wish that this fund is transfered out of my bank within
one week. I want to assure you that if you can handle this noble
project for me ,you will get 15% of this fund as your own share.This
is my promise. I am not a greedy man.
Meanwhile , pls I want you to understand that I have put in many
years of METICULOUS SERVICE to this bank and would not want my image
being dented or soiled. Therefore , I appeal to you to handle this
matter with utmost confidentiality.I can be rached confidentially
[24 hrs] on the above stated official mobile number.

Waiting for your quickest response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Daniel Nkenchor