[Bioperl-pipeline] Still working with biopipe....

Shawn Hoon shawnh at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 21 13:01:22 EST 2003

Hi Mattieu,
	Thanks for trying this out.
are you using the bioperl-pipeline bundle from the website? It looks
like it and that is the correct version to use.
There are some problems with you xml file mainly you need to put in the
attribute ids for iohandler/analysis etc.
I have attached a corrected version of your xml file.  You should try
and look at bioperl-pipeline/xml/examples/xml/blast_db_flat.xml
in the examples directory and use that as a template.

hope that helps

shawn