[Bioperl-pipeline] Re: is biopipeline able to work with v9 Ensembl API ?

Andy Nunberg anunberg at oriongenomics.com
Tue Mar 25 10:12:22 EST 2003

Yes,
There is no difference between that xml and the two files you just sent,
but it was not present in the original xml file you sent me..

I still need help with the blast problem, can anyone tell me what to look
at so that the blast does not go to standard out so that it maybe parsed??
Andy

Andy Nunberg, Ph.D
Computational Biologist
Orion Genomics, LLC