[Bioperl-pipeline] rerunning an analysis

Shawn Hoon shawnh at fugu-sg.org
Tue Mar 4 08:18:59 EST 2003

Hi Jeremy,
	 there is no support for that currently. The rules for the job
management are
still quite rudimentary in this sense. Do you have a specific use case
for such a
pipeline? It is easier to implement if one wants to run something a
fixed number of times.
However to run something until an arbitrary condition will need more
thought. Perhaps
you could elaborate further?

shawn