[Bioperl-pipeline] Make test failures for local install

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu@mayo.edu
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:35:00 -0500

Scratch that, I see that they are all in bioperl-live. Can I pass an include or prefix to make test to find these things?  They are all in my ./bioperl-live/blib/.

Oh well...

-Mat