[Bioperl-pipeline] DataMonger

Shawn shawnh@fugu-sg.org
11 Sep 2002 13:36:16 +0800

Hi guys,
	I just committed the first raw version of data monger. its
a product of a couple late nites so prolly buggy. Currently,
it fetches an array of features, filters (have yet to plug in the logic
yet for that currently just returns a sub array) and creates jobs
for Genewise with 2 input each.

1st input uses fetch_VirtualContig_by_chr_start_end
2nd input uses fetch_available_Seq_by_accession, a new biosql method
I will add soon for fetching protein sequences.

Only have 1 filter and 1 inputcreate module currently:

feature_coverage.pm
setup_genewise.pm

they will probably be refined and changed.

The DM 'seems' to create the genewise job correctly on my laptop. I will
need to test in on pulse with biosql to see if it runs properly.

cheers,

shawn