[Bioperl-pipeline] Genewise matters(start,stop modification)

Shawn shawnh@fugu-sg.org
11 Sep 2002 07:31:39 +0800

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 14:00, Elia Stupka wrote:
> > will take a look. Note sure where to slot it in, prior to storing?
>
> It can be done where you are doing it, just rather than inling the code,
> put a call to the CoordinateMapper, that's all.

Oh yes. just played with it. looks cool :)

> > what other arguments are u thinking about?
>
> Nope that's fine, all I meant is that setup_genewise doesn't say much
> about the fact that it is setup_genewise_from_blast_hits, if you know what
> I mean.... no big deal :)

oh I see. yeah, we can parameterize setup_genewise as we go along I
guess. in fact, I was actually thinking of making it a little more
generic as it applies to pseudowise as well.