[Bioperl-pipeline] Annotation example error

shawnh@fugu-sg.org shawnh@fugu-sg.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 00:00:23 +0800 (SGT)

Hi Sean,
	I just found out what was the problem. The developer cvs
and the public cvs are somehow not in sync. THe version of the xml
which I committed doesn't seem to have found its way to the public cvs
repository.
weird. Will try and find out whats going on.
in the mean time, I have put the xml up on the web for download.

http://www.biopipe.org/download/genomic_sequence_annotation.xml

but it may not work if the code was not updated as well.

cheers,

shawn