[Bioperl-pipeline] Re: load_contig.pl almost works!

kiran kiran@fugu-sg.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:24:36 +0800

Hi Andy,
Sorted quite lot of things out.

> the previous message to Elia, but the new XML parser module has a
different
> directory structure, so calls to XML will not work.  Can you send or just
> tell us what version of XML parser and XML simple object you are using so
> can install it?

It is the correct directory structure only. Your installation process seems
not correct.  You seem to have forgotten to make (it will then create the
correct directory structure for the module) but instead you may have pointed
directly to the module after unzippng or untarring it. Do try it out again
and let us know.

You can download and try out the new xml files that are set up. There is a
simple blast pipeline setup (xml/templates/simple_blast_setup.xml)(it sets
up all the contigs as inputs first and then performs blast on some
database)..
More documentation coming soon. Meanwhile, do let us know if you have
problems.

Rgs,
Kiran