[Bioperl-pipeline] Problems of installing BioPile

Jia, Shuang SJia@mail.brc.mcw.edu
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:17:40 -0600

Dear Fugu Informatics group in Singapore:

I try to install the BioPipe in our Red Hat Lunix system. Now I am
experiencing some problem. Could you help me with them:
*	When I did the 'perl Makefile.PL' of the bioperl-db, I got the
following:

	[root@jupiter bioperl-db]# perl Makefile.PL
	Generated sub tests. go make show_tests to see available subtests
	Checking if your kit is complete...
	Warning: the following files are missing in your kit:
	        t/data/LL-sample.seq
	        t/locuslink.t
	Please inform the author.
	Writing Makefile for Bio

	Did I need this two files? Where I can get them? I try to update
bioperl-db on your cvs site, they are still not there.

*	When I did the 'perl Makefile.PL' of the bioperl-pipeline, I got the
following:
	[root@jupiter bioperl-pipeline]# perl Makefile.PL
	WARNING! The bioperl-run package is not installed on this computer.
It is necessary for the bioperl-pipeline to run all programs within the
pipeline framework

	INSTALLATION FAILED. The necessary packages/modules detailed above
are not present, thus installation cannot proceed. Please install the
missing packages/modules and retry

	I already make install the bioper-run, how could I let it runing?

Thanks very much.

Shuang