[Bioperl-pipeline] Requirements for pipeline installation

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:31:14 +0800 (SGT)

> hmm. We can try having the first analysis do loading of bioperl-db or
> ensembl taking fasta as inputs. just need to plug in the script. Then
> do a input create on that to load the inputs and jobs. I need to get
> back to GMOD ahh..

All I am suggesting is why should poor Andy pick up a
maybe-it-will-work-soon solution, if the one based on ensembl works for
now?

> I agree. XML is fast to write and I just wanted to show quickly that
> you can read from fasta if you want.

Of course, see what you mean, I totally agree we should work on it, but
not sure that it's a good fit to Andy's problem now, that's all...

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *
* mobile: +65 9030 7613        *