[Bioperl-pipeline] Re: how to annotate contigs

Shawn shawnh@fugu-sg.org
21 Aug 2002 18:53:33 +0800

There is some install docs on the website

http://www.fugu-sg.org/bioperl-pipeline/

http://www.fugu-sg.org/bioperl-pipeline/bioperl-pipeline-install.html

which might be useful.

but this was written eons ago (actually a month ago)... our code dev is
changing a lot. so things might look a little different. :)

so yes..please send us questions...
shawn