[Bioperl-pipeline] Install fails

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:44:53 +0800 (SGT)

> Not sure why this came through now, an old post.  But, it spurred me
> to install and test.  Had 100% failure ;-)  I am sure it has something
> to do with not having any db set up, no?

Hi Mathieu,

good to see that you are starting off in pipeline world. In the meantime
we've been doing lots so please update the code if it's old.

You do need MySQL up and running to test the pipeline, because the
pipeline is based around it.

Also, if you think there might be other problems it's easiest if you
attach the output of the tests for us to help you, we'llbe very happy to
take a look

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *