[Bioperl-pipeline] Install fails

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu@mayo.edu
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:39:13 -0500

Not sure why this came through now, an old post.  But, it spurred me to install and test.  Had 100% failure ;-)  I am sure it has something to do with not having any db set up, no?

The temp dirs all point to /tmp, which is writable on my system.  No load balancer.

I'll go poke around for the tests and see why they fail, and move on from there.

-Mat

Mathieu Wiepert
Medical Information Resources
Mayo Foundation