[Bioperl-l] New distribution Bio-Tools-Phylo-PAML

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:57:35 UTC 2017

That's what I have done.  See https://github.com/bioperl/Bio-Tools-Phylo-PAML

> On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 9:44 AM Jason Stajich <jason.stajich at ucr.edu> wrote:
> Absolutely. A separate package here makes
> Complete sense and wouid hopefully make it easier to fix and update as
> needed. Is anyone actively willing to maintain format chasing of PAML?

I can confirm that it is broken for the latest version.  As part of
the split I removed the conditions on the tests and they started to
fail immediately.

Despite the issue, I would prefer to have one release first without
any code changes.  Any fixing should be done on a follow up release.

Carnë