[Bioperl-l] Important! Redmine issue migration

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Fri Sep 25 12:03:50 UTC 2015

That's fantastic Chris! Long awaited that someone take this on. I agree that tagging the original submitters suffices. Though perhaps that's what you're arguing _not_ to do?

I do think it's a reasonable assumption that someone who submits an issue by default wants to stay in the loop about its resolution. Tagging the submitter's GitHub account would accomplish that.

-hilmar

Sent from away