[Bioperl-l] Bug in Bio::Phenotype::OMIM::OMIMparser

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Sun Mar 8 17:01:09 UTC 2015

Peng,

Please post questions to the main BioPerl list (cc'd), and bug reports to our github tracker:

https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live/issues

After the bug is submitted we'll have a look but realize this is an open source project, and our time is pretty constrained.  In the meantime if you have time to dive in and make a suggested fix we'll be more than happy to accept it (patches are welcome but github pull requests are even better).

Chris

Sent from my iPhone