[Bioperl-l] Bioperl clustalw Vs Online clustalw

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue May 27 15:38:18 UTC 2014

By ‘online’, what version is it?  The problem is that there are now three versions of Clustal in active use: ClustalW (v1.8), ClustalW2, and Clustal Omega:

http://www.clustal.org

I would expect results to differ if the versions differ.  I highly suggest using a more recent version of ClustalW if possible.

chris