[Bioperl-l] Installing Bioperl on UCLA cluster

Allison Fritts-Penniman allisonfp at gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:06:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am trying to use the program VelvetOptimiser, which requires BioPerl. I
just followed your instructions for installing in my directory on the UCLA
computer cluster, but at the ./Build test I get this final output:

Files=337, Tests=0, 10 wallclock secs ( 1.74 usr  1.18 sys +  4.84 cusr
3.48 csys = 11.24 CPU)

Result: FAIL
Failed 336/337 test programs. 0/0 subtests failed.

I'm thinking this may be related to the fact that when I first ran Build.PL
I got some errors:

 - ERROR: Test::Most is not installed
 - ERROR: IO::String is not installed
 - ERROR: Data::Stag is not installed