[Bioperl-l] Fwd: edit to PAML.pm

Dave Messina online at davemessina.com
Sat Mar 29 02:00:15 UTC 2014

Hi Volker,

Your revert does work for yn00 output, but unfortunately breaks the code
for another type of output (see Bug 3332,
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3332), one of many horrendous format
issues PAML brings.

I've committed a fix (12ddb53) that does special case parsing for yn00. I
haven't tested it extensively, so please don't hesitate to try it out and
submit an improved version via pull request at github if need be.

Best,
Dave